Gramercy Property Trust (NYSE: GPT) is a leading global investor and asset manager of commercial real estate. We specialize in acquiring and managing single-tenant, net-leased industrial and office properties. We focus on income producing properties leased to high quality tenants in major markets in the United States and Europe. Gramercy is organized as a Real Estate Investment Trust.
Gramercy is headquartered in New York City with offices in Horsham, Pennsylvania, Clayton, Missouri, Rosemont, Illinois and Dallas, Texas. Gramercy Europe also has offices in London, U.K., Barcelona, Spain and Berlin, Germany.
We have an entrepreneurial approach that encourages high performers to contribute and grow. We are a fast-paced, dynamic environment and promote a culture of teamwork, diligence and results-driven performance.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred;
- BA/BS required, Accounting or Finance degree preferred;
- Detail oriented, analytical, strong organizational skills, proven ability to meet deadlines, works well under pressure and possess the ability to manage time efficiently and prioritize effectively;
- Excellent Microsoft Excel Skills;
- Prepare monthly individual and/or consolidated financial statements and work papers for assigned portfolios;
- Prepare monthly variance explanations for assigned portfolios;
- Prepare monthly reconciliations of cash accounts and cash reserves;
- Prepare monthly sales and use tax returns;
- Coordinate real estate tax payment files with accounts payable;
- Research any real estate tax related items as they arise and review disposition files as it relates to real estate taxes;
- Coordinate with lease administration and accounts payable departments to ensure that all cash is appropriately recorded for bank reconciliations;
- Review general ledger to ensure that all expenses are properly classified;
- Take the lead on special projects as assigned.
- Competitive base salary and discretionary annual bonus. Comprehensive employee benefits package. Forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
We have an immediate opening for an analyst. The Capital Markets Analyst will work closely with the investments, investor relations, corporate finance, accounting and asset management teams at Gramercy Property Trust. The Capital Markets Analyst will be responsible for a variety of activities such as: maintaining and reporting on portfolio level analytics, creating investor presentations and various marketing documents, execution of corporate capital raising in the debt and equity markets and related investor or agency materials, various property and corporate level financial analyses. The Capital Markets Analyst will be key in the messaging of Gramercy Property Trust’s strategy and business to the public, to investors, etc.
- Assist with regular internal, SEC and other reporting and preparation of investor-related materials
- Preparation of all Board of Trustees quarterly and annual meeting materials
- Maintain portfolio-wide analytics on all properties and ensure data integrity for all inputs
- Work with investments and asset management teams to understand acquisition and disposition pipelines to be able to accurately report pro forma portfolio analyses, repositioning analyses, etc.
- Collaborate and communicate with investment banking teams, equity research analysts and investors regarding capital markets projects as appropriate, portfolio questions and other general inquiries
- Preparation and review of materials needed for any and all debt, equity and / or M&A transactions
- Actively seek to enhance efficiencies in our processes and take opportunities to implement improvements
- Complete a variety of project/analysis requests; regularly partner with internal and external parties
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree with strong academic performance (degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or related field is preferred)
- Two (2) years of related experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite; Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- A self-starter with the ability to prioritize assignments
- High attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication including ability to interact with senior leadership
- Legally eligible to work in the country in which the position is located
Preferred Experience and Qualifications:
- Prior experience or coursework in real estate finance and financial statement analysis
- Familiarity or willingness to learn Adobe InDesign or other design tools for marketing documents and annual report work
- Knowledge of corporate or REIT modeling and key financial metrics
- Experience with Bloomberg terminal
- Must be an appropriate organizational fit for the GPT culture, that is, exhibit the values of integrity, teamwork, creativity, and passion
- Competitive base salary and merit bonus potential. Comprehensive employee benefits package. Forward resumes to email@example.com